Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Zoo Today!

I am behind on my blogging, but I have to do today's story first. We went to the ZOO! I love the Zoo!

The first thing we did as ride the cara-sell. I sat on a big Tiger, which was cool, but at the end of the day we came back so I could ride the Horsey. The horsey was better - it went up and down!

Then we saw "prairie" dogs that didn't look like dogs and "Meer" cats that didn't look like cats. They were cute, but confusing.

THEN we saw the goats and sheep. This is me feeding a goat. The goats liked the food so much they crowded around us to get it from Daddy. One even bumped Daddy with his horns trying to get the food! Mommy says they were pigs, but she's wrong. They were goats.

Then I brushed their hair. The goats liked this, but the sheep did not! I chased one sheep all around trying to brush his hair, but he got away. Why don't they like it?

We also saw gorillas, penguins (they smell bad), tigers, and lions. The lions were really cool. I'm sitting on a fake one in this picture, but I saw a real one too. It was sooooo big and scary. I was glad it was behind a window.

Then we saw the ger-affs. They are super tall and all spotty. They have the funniest tongues!

We looked at a lot of animals and did lots of things, but the best parts of the day were: the Train, the Sheep, and the Gorillas. I talked about those things all the way home.

Tommy (I have to tell on him) slept the whole time! What a bummy baby! Seriously, little bro, wake up and smell the roses (but not the penguins - yucky!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the zoo and the photos but we need more with Bellamama in them. Greatful you take our grandson so many great places. Love Pop

    ReplyDelete