I just read Tommy's entry for today. What a whiner! I got a shot today too, but I got over it. In fact, I felt just fine after my nap and I went out in the gar-nen.

This is Daddy's gar-nen. Isn't it pretty?

Daddy and me like to be outside and the gar-nen is a nice place to get some sun and outside air.

Daddy's biggest and best plants are his Tan-o-mane-os. They are getting so big. Daddy says they will be so yummy when they are red. Now they are green. When will they be red? I want to taste them.

I would pick one now, but I think I would get in trouble. Mommy would put me in "time out with no toys".
This means I would sit on the bottom stair without anything to play with. She would make me say "no touch", or something like that, and I would have to say "sorry". Then she would give me a big hug and kiss. I don't like "time out with no toys" but I'm always glad to get the hug afterward.
I think I'll leave the Tan-o-mane-os alone.

Daddy also put a fountain in his gar-nen. I like to play with it and get wet all over. I use up all the water and Daddy has to put more in it. What a great game!
Daddy isn't home yet, so I didn't stay in the gar-nen long. It's just not the same by myself. Hurry home, Daddy! I need gar-nen time!
Cute garden! Ally told me about it, and it's so fun to see the pictures. Looks great!
ReplyDeleteGreat band and garden photos. Looking forward to seeing the California Lyle's this weekend. Love Pop
ReplyDelete