Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Band Game

I like to recruit people to play in my band. I usually play the drums, but sometimes I'm on guitar.

I recently got a new instrument for my band - a truh-pet. I came up with a Band Game for when someone plays the truh-pet. Here's how it works:

First I set up my two little chairs exactly next to each other in the kitchen. I always play the guitar and sit in my favorite chair. My truh-pet player sits in the other one.
We play for a little while in the chairs and then we stand up and dance.

We dance in place until I get tired of it and then we march around the table. We go around it once (sometimes twice) and then sit down in the chairs again.

Then we do it all again!

Isn't that a great game? I play it all the time. I can't wait until Tommy is big enough to walk and hold the truh-pet. Then he can play with me.

2 comments:

  1. Brady looks like a McCartney southpaw. Looks like a fun game, bet your neighbors love it. Love Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brady, I love it that you made up your own game -it's a great one. Maybe I can play it with you the next time I cometoyour house. Your mom did a great job on the photos - I can really picture it. Very creative!
    Love, Yaya

    ReplyDelete