In one corner of our playroom, "my brudders" and I have a big box full of dress-up clothes.
In that box are costumes for everyone!
The boys have costumes to help them be pirates, or super heroes, or builders, or jedi.
I have clothes that turn me into a fairy, or a ghost, or a mouse.
But our favorite costumes of all turn us into knights and a princess.
Don't I make a pretty princess?
And aren't my brudders super strong knights?
The boys charge around the house fighting dragons and zombies (and sometimes each other),
or they go to knight school and learn how to use their swords and shields.
I wander along after them doing magic with my wand
(I'm great at killing zombies with a wand!)
and twirling my skirt.
Isn't it fun to pretend?!
Well, Tommy is calling me, so I have to go be a purple dinosaur now.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment