A few weeks ago we drove ALL DAY to visit Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw.
They are Grandma Gayle's Mommy and Daddy.
I love them.
Grandpa Bradshaw told lots of stories and he let us play with his blocks.
Grandma Bradshaw doesn't get out of her chair very often.
Her legs are tired and cold.
Since she couldn't play with me, I decided to hang out with her.
She gave me hugs and said she loves me.
But she also said she didn't like my haircut.
She said I looked like a little boy!
She said "You little stinker!" lots of times too.
Humph!
I forgave her when she let me play with her 'bike'.
It was awesome.
She also let me use her fuzzy socks as a blanket for my baby.
They were so pink and soft!
Mommy laughed and laughed at me for using socks,
but I don't see what was so funny.
They really were just the right thing.
I loved chillin' with Grandma Bradshaw.
We're footrest buddies.

No comments:
Post a Comment