Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good Morning!

Mommy says I'm a very structured person (????). I'm not sure what she means, but I do like everything around me to be just so.
Particularly in the morning.

When I get up, I do just the same thing every morning. I wake up when the sun does and then it's my job to tell everyone the sun is up.

I go straight to Mommy and Daddy's room and find Mommy first (Daddy is REALLY hard to wake up). I tell her the sun's up and she says she wants to sleep anyway. But I know that's just silly.

When I get downstairs, I curl up on the couch and turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. (It's my favorite these days). I watch two shows and then I need to eat. I won't eat before my shows. You just CAN'T eat right after you get up. Yuck!

So I eat (usually rice crispies, but sometimes rice chex) then I go potty and then I play toys. Some days I go potty and then go to school. I don't mind school so much, but it annoys me to have my days shaken up like that. I want to do it the same every day!

2 comments:

  1. Brady looks so grown up! I can see the boys like routine, come to think of it so do I. Glad everyone is doing well, thanks for posting. Love Ya Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brady, we are excited to see your new yellow house when we visit you at Christmas

    ReplyDelete