Monday, October 11, 2010

Aunt Karren the Princess

This is Tommy and me with Aunt Karren. She comes over to play with us a lot with Uncle Bruce. They read us stories, build forts, and play good games. But Karren has a very cool little secret. She is a Princess.

You can't tell in this picture, though she DOES look pretty, but secretly she is a real Princess! I saw for myself the other day. She wears a sparkly white gown and has a long filmy veil thing flowing out of her hair. She has pink lips and a twinkly ring on her finger.

Mommy says she was dressed like that because she married Uncle Bruce on Saturday. Whatever. I know a Princess when I see one. Aunt Karren is the prettiest Princess I ever saw.

And I'm glad she married Uncle Bruce--he's great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment