First thing we did was ride the Cow Train. You can't see him, but Tommy's in the train too. He's hiding behind me--silly boy!
This is the maze. I LOVED the maze. I was so fast and clever--no one could keep up with me or find me. I could have stayed in there all day, but Mommy made me play the other games too.
They had a playground too, but instead of sand they put corn all over the ground. So weird. I played on the slide, the climbing wall, and the tire swing. All fun!
Tommy played on the tire swing too. He always does everything I do. I like it most of the time, but I wish he didn't ALWAYS follow me! He really liked playing in the corn.
This was funny! One lady got buried in the corn up to her chin! I helped bury her too. She laughed and laughed! What a funny lady!
I found a corn-scooper too--just like a tractor, but without wheels. Mommy showed me how to use it and look what I could do!
Then we rode ponies. Ugh. I did not like riding at all. It was scary and bumpy and Mommy walked with Tommy, not me. Grrr.
But then at the very end, when Mommy sang the Horsey song, it wasn't too bad. They were very nice ponies, really. I patted their noses and rubbed their heads. They didn't bite me or anything!
The wooden cows were much more my speed. They didn't bump or move at all! Of course, they were a little boring--oh, well. You can't have everything.
At the end of the day, Mommy dragged us away in our wagon and we drove away to find lunch.
The day ended with my tasting my very first 'Frostie'. Uh, YUM!!!!Yay for Halloween! Let's do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment