Daddy's friends (Jaci and Kelly) were great!

We found them on Sunday after church and brought them home with us.

They decided they wanted to see the Boardwalk, which was okay with me--I love the beach!

At first I had to wear a coat and my Monkey, which is no fun AT ALL!

But then Mommy changed me into shorts and I got to go down to the water with Daddy! The water was WAY too cold and I ran away fast!

Daddy and me, we love the beach a lot. I think we should visit it every day.

When Daddy got tired, Mommy took down to the water for a while. We chased the water up and down, but I wasn't getting wet again if I could help it.

I had a great day on Sunday! I liked Jaci and Kelly and I LOVE the beach!!
That looks like so much fun! I wish I could go to the beach with you. I agree about the cold water too - fun to play by, but not in.
ReplyDeleteAll of us Utah mountain people miss the beach but we miss seeing you more. These photos are really fun and it kepps us in the California Lyle family loop and we really do appreciate Laura doing this for us. Love Pop
ReplyDelete