Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Ban

Mommy has a new car. Sorry, not a car...it's a "Ban".

It looks a lot like Grandma's old Ban, which I also loved. Ban's are really cool!

I love the Ban. It's huge and I get my own seat. In Mommy's other car I couldn't see out the window, but I sit very tall in the Ban and I can see everything!

The Ban has a "magic door" that opens without help and it's MY'S. It opens to my seat, so it must be my's.

And while I'm thinking about the Ban, you know what else? I'm so big now that I can buckle my own seat belt. Mommy helps a little, but I'm a very big boy. And "I'm strong!"

1 comment:

  1. Ban's are great and after your upcoming road trip to Arizona and Disneyland you will realize how important of a peopele movier it really is. Take lots of music and CD for the kids. We enjoyed our brief visit, we are really proud of you and your little family. Love Pop

    ReplyDelete