Friday, March 19, 2010

"'Cause I'm the Grinch"

This morning I came to sudden realization:

I'm the Grinch.
How did I figure this out? There were lots of clues.

I can make a Christmas tree (with a blue spoon and a purple cup), 'cause I'm the Grinch.

I'm a very silly boy (Mommy says so), 'cause I'm the the Grinch.

I drink an apple juice box, 'cause I'm the Grinch.

Pretty much everything I can do is because I'm the Grinch.

As you can see, I'm OBVIOUSLY the Grinch. Well, it's not an easy job, but someone has to do it.

See you later. I'm off to do Grinchy things. Like head-butt my brother, get my diaper changed, and set all my trains up in a row while singing the Thomas the Train theme song.

Later!

From Brady the Grinch

1 comment:

  1. Heard you went to the beach last weekend. I sure miss seeing it. Would love to have you come on a plane and visit some time this summer but I think you're family is driving across beautiful Nevada. Glad to hear you are well, you look very grown up. Love Ya Pop

    ReplyDelete