Friday, August 28, 2009

My Buddy

Mommy has been tapping away at her computer lately and she says she wrote a book. I was going to write about Mommy's Book, but Tommy got to do his blog first (that's what I get for sleeping in) and he wrote all about it. Rats! So Close!

It's okay, though. I love my Buddy Tommy. He's just a baby, but we are pals.

We like to get changed at the same time and wear the same colors (we never actually match, but sometimes it's pretty close).

He likes to watch me play and when I look at him he smiles and laughs.

I like to hug him and he likes to jump on me. Mommy will be holding him and he'll suddenly lean to me really hard and grab me with his little hands. It tickles!

Then he gives me big wet kisses and pushes his face into my neck.

We also like to bonk heads. I'll come close and he'll lean in so we can bonk. We both think it's super fun, but Mommy doesn't like it so much. Silly Mommy! Head bonking is the best game ever!

Tommy is my buddy and I can't want until he's old enough to run around with me! Come on, Tommy-boy - grow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tommy scooped you on the book but you have the head bonking story which is really fun and makes me laugh to think about it. Love ya, Pop

    ReplyDelete