Daddy took me back again a few nights ago to play with Jesse and his daddy. This time we swam first and then danced to the music. Music and water! I love that beach!!!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Beach Night
Daddy took us to the beach a few weeks ago to hear music and have dinner. We ate pizza and danced all over the place!
When the music was done we went down to the water. I was nervous at first, but then I got so wet! It was GREAT! Daddy said I would be happier without my clothes on.
Mommy says I was crazy to swim when the air was so cold. Well, so was the water, but I couldn't resist. I went back again and again.
The waves were huge! I got so wet and my diaper kept trying to fall down, but I pulled it up.
Finally, Daddy said we had to stop. I was freezing, but I didn't want to go home. I love the beach.
The towel helped, but I just couldn't get warm. Seriously, if I had to be cold I would have rather been in the water than sitting in a wet towel looking at the water.
Then Mommy found my coat. I was much warmer and very tired. I was ready to go home then, but I had such a wonderful time!
Daddy took me back again a few nights ago to play with Jesse and his daddy. This time we swam first and then danced to the music. Music and water! I love that beach!!!
Daddy took me back again a few nights ago to play with Jesse and his daddy. This time we swam first and then danced to the music. Music and water! I love that beach!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brady - you're my kind of guy - dancing at the beach! It doesn't get better.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Yaya
The beach is the best thing California has going for it. Glad you get there often to enjoy it. Brady will have many fond memories! Love to all. Pop
ReplyDelete