Well, it's new year (I know because Grandma and Grandpa told me so--they were at our house when the new year happened), but I'm still the same boy I ever was.
I stay busy playing pretend with Brady and Audrey. Sometimes we do fun things, like when we turned the kitchen into a campsite. Ah, good times!
Or when I was Mayor for a whole afternoon!
Brady played too...he was the Sheriff.
It was very cool, and very serious work.
I spend so much time pretending, that it's only now and then that I turn back into the little boy named Tommy. But I am myself sometimes (especially when I need a hug or cuddles from Mama).
Brady goes to school now, so I spend most of my mornings with Audrey. She's a good little buddy and she's finally old enough to play along with my pretending.
She's all right, my little sis.
I really am a very busy little man and sometimes it's hard for anyone to keep up with me, so sometimes we all just chill together.
But it's never long before I'm back on my feet and running.
Catch me if you can!



Wow - what an imagination! Love you Tommy!
ReplyDelete