Friday, September 27, 2013

Growing Fast and Slow

Mama says I am going through a growth spurt. 
I'm four now and four is much bigger than three. 
And I know I'm growing--every time I stretch my body I grow!
 Mama says she knows I'm growing because I eat and sleep so much. 

I like growing. 
I can reach things I couldn't before, and I'm allowed to play with things I couldn't before. 

But I don't think I'm growing fast enough. 
I still can't go to kindergarten, or little league, and I'm not allowed to play Brady's computer games. 
I'm not old enough for piano lessons, I have a hard time putting my shirts on the right way, and I'm not allowed to cook by myself.
Sigh.

Of course, the real reason I want to grow up faster is so I can get married. 
I want to find a pretty girl to be my girlfriend and then marry her. 
Unfortunately, I don't know any girls I want to marry and Mama says have to wait until I grow up big.

Really, though, I like being four. 
I have a lot of fun with games and friends. I love playing with Brady and Audrey. 
I guess I can wait for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment