Thursday, August 4, 2011

Not Feeling Great

Lately, I've been a little sick. All right, a lot sick. How come when everyone at our house gets sick, I get it worst of all?
See, we all got colds, but I got a hot fever, a bad cough, and I still have a little bit of runny nose. Colds make me feel all hot and fuzzy in the head and tired. Yuck.

When Brady got pink-eye, he got over it pretty quick. When I got it, I gave it to Audrey, then I got it again. I'm STILL getting eye drops for it! LAME!

Being sick makes me tired and grumpy. I follow Mama around all day, crying for her to hold me or get me a cold drink.

Once, a few days ago, she was making lunch and I wanted her to hold me. She said she would when she was done cooking lunch, so I curled up on the floor and waited. Mama says I fell asleep waiting. Wow. I must have been pretty sick that day to fall asleep on the kitchen floor! Mama was nice though. She tucked me into bed with a cold drink of juice.

Thank goodness the fever and cough are gone. And my eyes feel better now too. I don't like being sick and I better get all better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment