Monday, August 15, 2011

Hugs and Kisses


I am a big boy--two years old now! But even though I'm big, there are some baby-things that I still like to do.

The biggest one is cuddling.

Every day, when Daddy gets home, I'm the first to hear the garage door and I give Daddy a good hard squeeze.

Daddy's cuddles are good and strong. His arms go all the way around me (twice!) and I feel safe with him.


Mama gives good cuddles too.

I like her lap (Outta my way, Audrey!) and I love her to carry me around so I can give her hugs and kisses whenever I want.

Mama says she likes my cuddles because when I give a hug, I give it with my whole body and when I give a kiss, it's a good hard one.

Hugs and kisses are also my favorite part of bedtime. If Mama and Daddy forget, I always remind them. I even give Brady and Audrey hugs and kisses.

Mama says she hopes I never get too old for cuddles. She wants hugs and kisses from me forever!

You got it, Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment