Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas is Coming!!!

Guess what?!?!? Christmas is almost here! Mommy wrapped the presents and gave them to Santa, the stockings are hung up high (mine is gold), and the Christmas tree is SO pretty! (I helped decorate it, you know).
Christmas is exciting! There's lots of parties and friends (this picture is from our Ward party). We drove up to the temple one night and looked at all the lights and listened to music. I saw Santa twice already (though I haven't seen his sleigh--humph!) and I know Mommy and Daddy have secret sweets and toys hidden all over the house! My favorite sweets are candy canes--mmmm!

There's also LOTS of music at Christmas time. I like the songs about Santa, Frosty the Snowman, Jingle Bells, the Grinch, and Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer. But I also like Silent Night, Away in a Manger, and First Noel--Mommy sings those songs at night to help me sleep. I have some toys and books all about Baby Jesus and his Mama and the angels. (Baby Jesus is SOOOO cute!)

I just can't over Christmas. I want it to come today! Mommy says we have to wait a few more weeks, but I don't know if I can wait that long. Yay! Christmas is COMING!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What could be more fun than Christmas when you're 3 years old! I will be at your new house for Christmas and can't wait to play with you and Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm as excited as Brady except to see you guys. The presents not so much. Can't wait to see the new house and play with the boys. Love Pop

    ReplyDelete