So that's my Little Family. They are very important to me and I worry about them all the time. It's okay, though. I love them. That's what family does.
Friday, January 14, 2011
My Little Family
I am part of a Big Family. Daddy, Mommy, Tommy, and the Baby in Mommy's tummy. I love my Big Family, but I also have a Little Family. In my Little Family, I am the Daddy and my little ones need me to take care of them.
This is my baby, Cuddly Bug (aka: Snuggle Buddy, Snuggly Bug, or Cuddly Buddy). He came into my Little Family when Tommy came into the Big Family. Cuddly Bug is very small and cute and he is easily scared. Really, he's very needy and I usually have him with me so he doesn't get upset. He gets lost a lot because he is so small, but I always find him again. He comes everywhere with me (church, school, the store--everywhere), but he usually stays in the car or Mommy's pocket. He is too small to go inside. He's just a baby.
This is my bigger baby. You know him! Ducky! He has been my friend since I can remember and gives me nice big hugs and kisses. He is too big to take everywhere, but he sleeps with me at night and I keep an eye on him all day. I like to know where he is and what he's up to.
There is one more member of my Little Family, but I don't have a picture of him yet. He's a little black kitten puppet named Pig-a-roo. He's not as big as Ducky, but bigger than Cuddly Bug. He is not scared all the time, but he likes me to tell him how cute and sweet he is. He likes cuddles. He joined my Little Family at Christmas (imagine finding your new baby in your stocking! It was great!) and we love him very much.
So that's my Little Family. They are very important to me and I worry about them all the time. It's okay, though. I love them. That's what family does.
So that's my Little Family. They are very important to me and I worry about them all the time. It's okay, though. I love them. That's what family does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute little family! It was fun to see you on Skype the other day!
ReplyDelete