Tommy won't leave me alone! You know, I really do love my brother, but sometimes he drives me crazy!
Every time I try to make something he breaks it! Train tracks, towers--everything! Even worse, he just HAS to play with whatever I'm playing with. Argh!!!
I try to get Mommy to help make Tommy leave me alone, but then she can't play with ME. Ooooh, that Tommy!
He's unreasonable too. He wants to play with my toys, but then he gets mad when I take his toys. That's just annoying. Sometimes I like to play with Tommy, but sometimes I just want him to stay on his own side of the room and play with the toys I don't want to play with.
That pesky little brother!
I fully understand the pesky little brother syndrome problem since I was one. I'm sure Brock and Matt and Greg went through this also. Sharing and patience seem to be traits that even some adults have problems with so an early introduction could prove helpful. Love Ya Pop
ReplyDelete