Friday, May 14, 2010

"Yes, I'm three."

People like to ask me two questions. "What is your name?" It's Brady, of course!

The other question is trickier. "How old are you?" Well, it's complicated.
I used to say "Two!" because I was two. But now I am three, so I say "Three."

But sometimes I forget how old I am. I haven't been three for very long, you see, and it's kind of confusing.

So when people ask "How old are you?" sometimes I say "I'm Brady" (usually when I mix up the question) or "Seven!" (just to throw them off) or "Um, no. I don't think so, guys." Sometimes, if I feel like it, I won't answer at all and make them guess.

But most of the time I just say "Three!" because it's true. I had a birthday and now I'm three.

"Yes. That's right. I'm three!"

No comments:

Post a Comment