"I playin' drums, Mama. Do da, do doo dooo! Da dat daaaah! Is drums'!"Friday, May 14, 2010
Three at the Beach!
"It's my birthday, Mama. Yes. We're go to the Beach. Okay. Let's go!"
"More sand. Fix it, Mama. Come on, Daddy! Sand! Let's go get it!"
"I do it. I help. Me do it, Daddy!"
"No! No! Don't get me, Daddy! Don't get me sand!"
"Tommy do it too, Mama. I help him. Come on, Tommy. Let's play sand. That's toes!!"
"I playin' drums, Mama. Do da, do doo dooo! Da dat daaaah! Is drums'!"
"This my cave, Mama. Yes. This not your cave, Mama. This MY cave. It is. Yes. My Cave."
"This my house, Mama. This your house. This my cave. This my house. Is good house. Stay here. Yes. Stay here, Mama. Is your house."
"What's this, Mama? Is it? Yucky! Crab? Oh, yucky! Is dead. Yes. Dead. Yucky!"
"I play sand. Yes. Is good. I like beach. Is not too cold."
"Tommy not play my sand. No, Tommy! No touch it! MY sand! No, Tommy. NOOOOO!"
"Yes. Happy birthday Brady. I'm three. Birthday again? One day? One more day? Again birthday?"
"I playin' drums, Mama. Do da, do doo dooo! Da dat daaaah! Is drums'!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The pictures are great, what a fun day. Brady is sure looking like a big boy! We are looking forward to playing with the boys this summer when you come out to visit. We'll plan lots of activities. Love Pop
ReplyDeleteWow Brady, I can't believe you are already 3! Pretty soon you'll be 13, 23, 33. What a totally fun day you had! I like your cave home and would like to play with you there the next time we come to your house.
ReplyDelete