Monday, November 23, 2009

Train to the Circus

A few weeks ago Daddy took our whole family on a train to go see the circus. I didn't know what the circus was, but I was excited to ride on the train!
We bought our tickets and then waited for a long time. I had a hard time waiting and I really wanted to jump onto the train track ("ladder"). Daddy wouldn't let me.

When it finally came, it was so loud! I was a little nervous, but Daddy held me and I LOVED watching it pull in and stop just for us!

I got to sit by the window and watch everything go by super fast. Every time the train stopped, people got on and off. I didn't like it to stop. I would tell Daddy, "Go again. Again! Go fast!" Wow--I love trains.

Eventually we had to get off the train and go see the circus. I liked the tent and the little girl we sat next to, but really it was too crowded for me. I wanted to get out, until the show started.

People did tricks and animals jumped around. The clown was called Nino and he was so funny! I loved the animals best, but Mommy and Daddy liked the tricks.

When it was all over, we took the train home again. What a great day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Brady you are a lucky boy to get to do so many field trips to super cool places. Thanks for the pictures. Love Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brady, we love to be part of your adventures! See you very soon. Love, Yaya

    ReplyDelete