Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chatter Box

Mommy says I'm a chatter box. She says that means I talk a lot. She told me to tell you some of the things I say.

When someone asks me to do something and I don't want to, I say "Are you kiddin' me?"

I always forget to say please, but I never forget to say "thanks!"

A few days ago I told Daddy "Come on! Play cars. It's fun!"

I love to remind Mommy, "Red means stop, yellow means go slow, and green means go!"

When my baby brother tries to pull my hair or grab my arm, which he does ALL the time, I say "No, no, Tommy. No touch Brady!"

I heard a song the other day and ran into the kitchen to tell Mommy, "I love the song, Mama! I love it!"

I like to play games with Mommy. I point to something and ask, "What's this?" Then she'll say, "It's toast." So, I say, "That's right! Toast! Two toast! That's right!"

When Daddy sings a good song, I tell him, "Good job, Daddy!"

And when Daddy reads me a good book and I want to learn the words, I make him read it to me over and over again. I say "Again!" and then repeat he words back at him. My favorite book right now is my Cars book.

I say lots of things, for lots of reasons. After all, I'm two and I know everything.

2 comments:

  1. Are you kiddin me, what a great sentence. I will need to remember to use that more at work. Brock was an again and again guy when we used to read him books. Some things seem generational, warning not all are as cute as these. Love Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brady! You have quite a vocabulary. We've all been traveling or sick and I've missed our Sunday night skyping. We need to do that again so we can chat now that you're such a big talker.
    I love you, Yaya

    ReplyDelete