Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coloring

I have recently discovered Coloring. This is where you use "Cranes" or markers on paper to make cool pictures.
Part of learning to Color is learning the different colors you can use. The first one I learned was Pink. Pink is such a funny word. I laughed every time I said it for days.

Th next color I learned was Yellow. I like Yellow. The problem is I keep confusing it with all the other colors. I know about Red, Green, Blue, Orange, and Purple, but when I try to remember their names Yellow is the first one to come to mind.

For my birthday Pop and Yaya got me a big red thing to Color on. I call it my "Bike House", but Mommy and Daddy call it an easel.

I like my Bike House, but I made such a big mess with Markers the first time I used it that now I am only allowed to use Cranes. It's okay. I like Cranes.

Coloring is fun. I think I'll go do some now. s'cuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment