Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Babies

I love Babies.

This is me and Tommy. He is my favorite baby because he's mine. I like to hold him and kiss him. I try to play with him, but he's a very little guy right now. Mommy says he'll get bigger really soon and then we can play every day.

I like him as a baby, but I wish he was bigger now.

This is Cali. She's my second favorite baby because she's Laney's baby. I used to hold her when she was smaller, but now she's too big to hold in my lap. She's much bigger than Tommy.

Laney likes her baby too. I think you always like your own baby best. Mommy says that's right, but all babies are cute. I agree with that. Babies are cute and I love them, but I think I like big kids best because I can play with them.

Hurry up and grow Tommy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the deer in the headlights look on Cali's face. She doens't look so sure she wants to be Brady's #2 baby. Love Ya, Pop

    ReplyDelete