Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tommy Quotes

Tommy Says:

(Said very quickly, like a single word...)
"I-need-juice-in-my-wocky-so-I-can-drink-it!"

(Said every night as I kiss him goodnight.)
"But, Mama! Brady and I will be alone (pronounced 'a-nooone')!"

"Cuddle me, Mama. I'm your baby tiger."

(me: "Why is it dark in here?")
"Because I have glowing eye-sight. Do you see my glowing eye-sight?"

"Mama, I'm getting mad at you...I'm getting madder." (said with a scowl.)
or 
"Daddy, I'm sad. You are making me sad."

"I'm sooo tired. I need to sneep."

"Brady, pe-tend I'm your doggy (or a monster, or a slug, or a taco.)"

"Oh, who's gonna win?!"
(Said with hands clasped tightly, in the middle of a movie when the tension is getting too much for him.)

"It's a map. When we go to where we don't know where to go, we're going to need this."

(Holding Audrey (commonly called Otter) tight as she screams and tries to get away.)
"Otter nuvs me, Mama. She nuvs me."

No comments:

Post a Comment