Thursday, April 5, 2012

I am my own Boss!

You know, it's not easy being two. Everyone thinks they are your boss--friends, brothers, teachers, grandparents, even my own Mama and Daddy tell me what to do.

I don't like it.
Now, normally I would just give my best 'pouting puppy' face, but the truth is--it doesn't work.

Time for drastic measures.

I've decided to show everyone that I am the only boss of me! I do everything I'm told NOT to do (like coloring on the walls, stealing Brady and Audrey's toys, and dumping mud in the bathroom sink). I throw a huge fit if someone tries to stop me. I hide when Mama calls my name. I go hungry rather than eat food I'm not in the mood for.

Mama calls it a 'difficult phase', Daddy calls it 'being willful'. I call it a Declaration of Independence.

Watch out world! "You are NOT my boss! I am my own Boss!"

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, the joys of 2! Good work Tommy on becoming your own self!

    ReplyDelete