Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Want to Play!

Brady plays soccer every Wednesday at the park. Coach Shawn is the boss and he is really nice. He lets me play with the extra balls. Usually, I just wander around on my own, kicking the ball to Mama and collecting rocks. Sometimes I play games with the big kids too.
But today Coach Shawn didn't let me play the big soccer game. I was not happy about it and kept sneaking out onto the field. I even found an extra blue jersey. It was a little too big, but I wore it anyway. Coach Shawn still wouldn't let me play! Come on, coach! I was SO ready!

Mama says next year I can play. I'll be bigger then. And older--I'll be three. Then Coach Shawn will have to let me play! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Tommy, you are going to love soccer - I'm sure of it. You remind me of Uncle Matt. He wanted to play soccer just like his big brother Brock and was soooooo happy when he finally got to be on a team.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete