Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Family Beach Day

Not very long ago Pop and Yaya and lots of family came to visit. We did lots of things together--parties, dinners, and play time. One of the best things we did was go to the beach.
I really love the beach.

Yaya loves the beach too. She played with me in the sand and talked to me. She loves me a lot.

Pop played with me too. We made sand castles and walked down to the waves together. Pop is my friend.

This is Uncle Greg, Aunt Courtie, and my cousin Barrett. They came to the beach too. Uncle Greg is fun--he makes great faces (which made Brady laugh). Aunt Courtie is so nice and she smiles like sunshine. But, much as I love them, Barrett is my favorite.

He likes the same games I do. We poured sand on his Mama's legs, filled lots of buckets, and just enjoyed each other. He's just about my size and so nice and quiet. Don't get me wrong--I love Brady and his noisy games, but Barrett is just more my speed.

Barrett and I are more than cousins now. We are friends. I want to see him again very soon--Christmas will do, I guess.

The day we had at the beach was perfect. Family, sand, food, and lots of fun. Mama says next time we see Barrett and the others will be at Christmas and we will play in the snow. That sounds pretty good to me. I think I like snow and I know I love my family. Brady says I'll love Christmas too.

So...when is Christmas then?

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day that was and fun to relive it thru your images

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so cute together and the best of friends! What a great day and fun trip! We can't wait to see you again at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete