This is all about my baby sister, Audrey Karren Princess Flower Lyle. Isn't that the prettiest name you ever heard? I wanted her name to be Princess Flower Lyle, but Mommy and Daddy insisted on calling her Audrey Karren (in fact, they still seem to think her full name is
just Audrey Karren Lyle--boring!)
I'm willing to accept that her short name is Audrey, but the long name I gave her is
beautiful...just like her!

See? This is Audrey right after she was born. Check out her belly button. Weird, huh? Daddy says it's an owie, but it will be better soon.

Mommy says Audrey cried a lot when she was born and one of the only things that would calm her down was Daddy singing the Lasso Song. I'm not surprised she likes it so much--it's
my all-time favorite too.

Daddy says she also really liked her first bath. The nurses were surprised that she liked it so much, but that's silly.
Everyone likes baths.

I loved visiting my new sister in the hospital. She is so pretty and sweet and tiny and amazing. I could stare at her all day.

I love to hold her, kiss her, tickle her belly, and show her all my toys. We are so lucky to get to keep her!

Have you ever seen a prettier baby than my sister Audrey? No, you have not.

The only thing about Audrey that is a little frustrating is that she sleeps all the time. And even when she is awake, she looks and acts sleepy. She doesn't know how to smile or laugh and she doesn't even try to talk. Mommy says she'll do all those things when she gets older.

This is Audrey when she came home from the hospital. She had never been in a car before, but Mommy says she slept the whole way and missed it! I tell you this baby sleeps way too much. Humph!

Still, she is the prettiest, sweetest, bestest baby in the world and she's ALL OURS! Yep, that's my new baby sister--Audrey Karren Princess Flower Lyle.
I love the little Princess Flower! What a cutie! You and Tommy sound like the best brothers to her too!
ReplyDelete