Monday, April 4, 2011

Growing Big and Loud

Mommy says I'm grow bigger every day. At this rate I'll big like Daddy in no time.
"Yes, I'll be like Daddy! I'll be big and loud and soooooo busy!"

Mommy says I'm growing so much because I eat so much. I'm not much of a breakfast guy, but I love lunch, dinner, and snack times.

I eat every bite of what Mommy gives me, lick the plate (or bowl) and often ask for more. You know, the other day I surprised Mommy and ate two big peanut butter sandwiches for lunch and then some yogurt too. I also like to eat apples, white cheese, soup, rice, chicken, pasta--you get the idea. I like all kinds of food now that I'm getting bigger.

Of course, there's some food I don't like--raisins, orange cheese, sugar cereals, and pears. Yuck!

Mommy likes that I eat so much and I like it too. I like growing bigger. I like how good it feels to have a nice full tummy. And I like the way food tastes. I didn't always like food, you know. I used to poke my food and only eat a few bites. I guess I wasn't growing quite as fast then.

Not like now! I'm growing Big and Loud and Busy! Yep--just like my Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Brady, Glad you have a good appetite. I like my food, too! I especially like fruit - papaya, berries and melons.

    ReplyDelete