What did I like about Christmas this year? EVERYTHING!!!

The first fun thing was helping Daddy put up the tree. Then we all got to decorate it with toys and candy and paper chains. We had so many toys we couldn't use them all, but they sure made the tree pretty.

Later we got to visit Santa and I patted one of his sparkling pets. This one is a pony, but most of them were rain-deer (Why are they called rain-deer? Weird).

Of course, some of the best things about Christmas were the music and stories. Daddy taught me Silent Night, Jingle Bells, Away in a Manger--lots of songs! I loved to hear stories about Baby Jesus and his star. I also liked the Grinch--a lot. The Grinch is awesome! Daddy was great and read me so many books!

We also had a big feast... a "Lovely Dinner" with Grandma and Grandpa and everyone in Mommy's family. We wore crowns and ate Roast Beast until our tummies were SO FULL.

And then...the presents. Ah, the presents. And Stockings, and packages in the mail, and candy...I could go on and on. Christmas morning was nothing short of perfect. The tree was all lit up with presents underneath. The Stockings were full to the top with toys and sweets. We had a fire on the TV, and music playing, and breakfast (which I don't much remember because I was too excited to eat anything), and new warm jammies. And then more presents at Grandma and Grandpa's house. And then Pop and Yaya came over and we had more fun!
And now it's gone. Christmas is done. Sigh.
Mommy says Christmas will be back in one year. I don't know if I can wait that long, but I guess as long as I know it's coming I'll be all right.
Wow I love Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment