Monday, August 23, 2010

Train People

I like trains very much and some of my favorite toys are my train tracks. I like to stretch them across the room and run all my trains on them at once. But tracks are good for lots of things.
They are fabulous for making pictures! This is one I worked on with Mommy. It's our van. Look, you can see our family--all four of us wearing our seat-belts. And I put our bags in the back too--we drove all the way to Utah just like this!

This is a guitar. Mommy helped a little with this one, but I did most of it myself. I love guitars SO much!

And now to introduce my Train People. This one is Daddy. It's looks just like him, I think. I did it all by myself!

This is a fun one, but I don't know who it is. He's ABCs and so many colors. I did this one by myself too.

This was my very first Train Person. It's ME! I did it completely all by myself and surprised Mommy and Daddy. Aren't I clever?! See, he's got hands next to his face, big feet, a belly button, and even a wee-wee.

See? Little me resting inside the Train-me. This was my biggest Train Person ever! I loved him. Mommy took this video of me playing nice with Train-me.



I have so much fun making Train People, especially their faces. I have a thing for smiling faces right now. I like to draw them on paper, make them out of rocks, sticks, and blocks. But the tracks are best because they are curvy and I can make them smile.
These Train People are so wonderful. I like to give them kisses and hugs, but I always eventually have to take them apart again. It's very sad, I know, but I just keep making more and more. If you ask and say please, I might make one just for you!

1 comment:

  1. Brady, you are very creative and clever. I really like your train people.
    Love, Yaya

    ReplyDelete