Disneyland is so full of fun I couldn't handle it all in one day and no one picture could express my joy. So, here's a bunch.

I got to ride a Seahorse (Mommy's choice) and a goldfish! (My choice)

I was very small on a very big Lego.

I (sort of) drove the train all the way from our hotel to Disneyland! (Whooo! Whooooo!)

I drove Daddy around in Lightning McQueen and crashed a LOT. Loved the crashing.

Met--yes MET--Lightning and Mater. (They didn't talk much, but I was too excited to care)

Wore Mickey Mouse ears for about two minutes. Long enough for a picture.

Drove Donald Duck's boathouse.

Sat in Goofy's chair. (His house was my favorite spot in Toon Town. I cried when we had to leave.)

Sat where Daddy told me to.

And (as a final goodbye) ate a very tasty Mickey Mouse Cookie while riding a train all around Disneyland. Yummy!
I know! Let's do it again!
Okay.
Brady, you have more fun than anyone I know! I'm glad you had such a great time.
ReplyDeleteWhat lucky boys. Put us on the trip list for the next Disneyland visit, it looked like it was a huge success. Love Pop
ReplyDeleteBrady, you look absolutely joyful!
ReplyDelete