Well, sometimes I need them. If I have a big busy day or I'm sick, then I will sleep. But I don't really need one every day any more.
Mommy says I don't have to sleep, but I still need "Quiet Time". This means I play by myself in my bedroom for a few hours while Tommy sleeps. I usually take the opportunity to pull everything out of the drawers, toy bins, and closet. You can't believe the mess I can make!
When I make too big a mess or make too much noise, Mommy puts me in my old crib to play. I think that's cheating because she moved the furniture and now I can't get out of the crib.
She moved a lot of things that I'm not happy about. She took some of the wheels off of my truck toy chest just because I used it to climb onto the window sill and tried to break through the window screen. She also took the drawer under my crib away because I rolled around in it. Mommy doesn't get my style of playing.
I just realized, I don't know what Mommy does during my Quiet Time. Maybe she has Quiet Time too.
Anyway, it's nice to finally win an argument. I've been saying "No more nap" for months!
You probably don't need naps anymore, but your mommy definitely does. It's amazing how creative you can be during quiet time. 14 more days until you come to my house. Maybe you and I can read a few books during quiet time.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Yaya