The computer is acting up, so I don't have any pictures to work with, but I am super excited to tell you all about my Big Boy Bed.
I know I have had it for a while, but now I'm actually sleeping in it. Last night was my third night sleeping out of my crib. It's a little scary, but I get to keep the door open so it's okay. (Mommy put a gate up on my door, so I can't get out, but she can hear me when I call.)
I had to start sleeping in the big bed because I climbed out of my crib and Mommy says she doesn't want me to fall down. I climb up the tall side and get onto Tommy's dresser. Then I climb down the drawers and I'm free.
I thought I was very clever, but I guess not in a good way.
The only thing I don't like about my new bed is that I keep falling out of it. I always land on blankets and pillows, but it's still a little weird.
Anyway, I'm big now and I hope I'll get used to my bed soon.
I think we used to roll up a towel and put it under the mattress so the kids would have to roll uphill to fall out. Check with Yaya and Grandma. Glad to hear of this new development. Love Pop
ReplyDelete